3D interpolation with R

Francois Chartier
Hi,

I would like to create a 3D interpolation of soil texture with a data set
of 280K points.  What package exist for 3D interpolation?
Can R do 3D kriging?

thanks

Re: 3D interpolation with R

Eric Berger
You can do a web search that focuses on R related hits via
step 1: go to rseek.org
step 2: do your search there - e.g. 3d krig

This returns a lot of "hits" that seem to address your question.

HTH,
Eric

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 5:56 AM Francois Chartier <[hidden email]>