ASExtras library

nabbshad
Hi Everyone,

Does anybody know how I can get ASExtras library?

Thanks
Mehrshad

--
Mehrshad Barary
Senior Lecturer in Crop Ecophysiology

Re: ASExtras library

David Winsemius

> On Jul 3, 2018, at 6:34 PM, Mehrshad Barary <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Does anybody know how I can get ASExtras library?

It would be helpful if you would provide information about your reasons for assuming this package's existence. Cannot find it in CRAN (including a search for 'ASExtra'), BioConductor, GitHub, or the Archives, or even with Google for that matter.

https://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Archive/

And within R parlance 'library' not a synonym for 'package'. Libraries are where you store packages. And `library('pkg_name')` is a command for loading a package.

> Thanks
> Mehrshad
>
> --
> Mehrshad Barary
> Senior Lecturer in Crop Ecophysiology
> Department of Agronomy and Plant Breeding
> Faculty of Agriculture
> Ilam University
> Tel: (+98)8412227019-21
> Fax: (+98)8412227015
>
> [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

And R help is a plain-text mailing list. Please read the Posting Guide.

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA

Re: ASExtras library

radmuzom .
The package appears to be referenced in the package "agridat" - ftp://cran.r-project.org/pub/R/web/packages/agridat/agridat.pdf (Pg 55). However, even I tried searching for it and there seems to be no reference other than this source.

Regards,
radmuzom

> On Jul 3, 2018, at 6:34 PM, Mehrshad Barary <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Does anybody know how I can get ASExtras library?

It would be helpful if you would provide information about your reasons for assuming this package's existence. Cannot find it in CRAN (including a search for 'ASExtra'), BioConductor, GitHub, or the Archives, or even with Google for that matter.

https://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Archive/

And within R parlance 'library' not a synonym for 'package'. Libraries are where you store packages. And `library('pkg_name')` is a command for loading a package.

> Thanks
> Mehrshad
>
> --
> Mehrshad Barary
> Senior Lecturer in Crop Ecophysiology
> Department of Agronomy and Plant Breeding
> Faculty of Agriculture
> Ilam University
> Tel: (+98)8412227019-21
> Fax: (+98)8412227015
>
>        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

And R help is a plain-text mailing list. Please read the Posting Guide.

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA

'Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.'   -Gehm's Corollary to Clarke's Third Law

Re: ASExtras library

Duncan Mackay-4
Hi

I was trying to find a file on my computer when the ASReml directory showed
up on the directory tree.

The ASExtras may be part of the R interface/standalone of ASReml available
in Splus as well.
I think the interface to Splus came first

From what I can remember ASReml R extra packages had a different name than
ASExtras. Is it the Splus distributed package name?
There is an asremlPlus package that is still valid

Regards

Duncan

Duncan Mackay
Department of Agronomy and Soil Science