Ambitious newbie with some ongoing Q's

Mitchell Maltenfort
I'm new to the list and I've been playing about with R for some months
now, mostly using the power analysis routines including the "pwr"
package.

I'm currently looking at a project which will require a
repeated-measures MANCOVA.

I've been reviewing the files available at CRAN, including
http://cran.r-project.org/doc/contrib/Lemon-kickstart/kr_repms.html
and http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/help/03b/7663.html which
describe repeated-measures ANOVA

Is making this a repeated-measures MANCOVA as simple as adding a
covariate to the fixed model and then making the Y and covariate
variables matrices?

If not, how do I do it?  Can I do it?

And if I can do it, can I also do a power analysis?  (OK, I'm a greedy
little newbie...)

Thanks in advance.

--
I can answer any question.