Antigen forwarded attachment

Antigen_PEGASUS
The entire message "[R] install package in Mac", originally sent to you by [hidden email] ([hidden email]), has been forwarded to you from the Antigen Quarantine area.
This message may have been re-scanned by Antigen and handled according to the appropriate scan job's settings.

<<Entire Message.eml>>

Hi, all

I have problem about installing package (built in Windows) in Mac.

In the R for MacOS X FAQ, it mentioned that Mac required the

prebuilt package named as XXX.tgz.   However, the package built

under Windows named as XXX.zip.  So how should I do to let the

package (built in Windows) to install in Mac.

Thanks in advance !!