Antigen forwarded attachment

Antigen_PEGASUS
The entire message "Re: [R] install package in Mac", originally sent to you by [hidden email] ([hidden email]), has been forwarded to you from the Antigen Quarantine area.
This message may have been re-scanned by Antigen and handled according to the appropriate scan job's settings.

<<Entire Message.eml>>

Rhett Eckstein wrote:

> Hi, all
>
> I have problem about installing package (built in Windows) in Mac.
>
> In the R for MacOS X FAQ, it mentioned that Mac required the
>
> prebuilt package named as XXX.tgz.   However, the package built
>
> under Windows named as XXX.zip.  So how should I do to let the
>
> package (built in Windows) to install in Mac.

On Windows, build a source package (hence ending .tar.gz) and install
this source package on the Mac. You cannot use Windows binary packages
on the Mac.

Uwe Ligges