Any news about the R/Finance 2018 conference?

Any news about the R/Finance 2018 conference?

Sillas Gonzaga
http://www.rinfinance.com/

Does anybody know when the registration will be available? The above webpage says it would be open in the spring in March but the month is already ending.

Re: Any news about the R/Finance 2018 conference?

braverock
On 03/26/2018 06:38 AM, Sillas Gonzaga wrote:
> http://www.rinfinance.com/
>

> Does anybody know when the registration will be available? The above webpage says it would be open in the spring in March but the month is already ending.

Silas,

We're working on it.

Registration will open 'soon', hopefully this week.

We are looking forward to the tenth year of R/Finance, which attracts
more than 300 people each year. I hope you can make it.

Regards,

Brian

--
Brian G. Peterson
http://braverock.com/brian/

Re: Any news about the R/Finance 2018 conference?

Sillas Gonzaga
Brian,

Thank you for the reply. I'm from Brazil, so I need to plan the trip and book the flight tickets quite in advance, that's why I'm asking. Glad to know it's going to be open soon. I'm looking forward to it.