Application of R

Andy Wong
I have applied the R and MNP to carry out the data analysis.  However, there
is an error called SWP : singular matrix.  Can someone tell me what is the
problem of my formula or the file "mydata".

I have attached the data file "mydata" in Excel format and the result
printed in pdf format for your information.

Thanks for your advice.

result 20060207.pdf (40K) Download Attachment

Re: Application of R

Adaikalavan Ramasamy
No Excel attachment came through.

Just taking a guess here but there seems to be very little variation the
columns V10 till column V23.

BTW, can you not issue the following call :

 mydata[ , 1:7] ~ mydata[ , 8] + mydata[ ,9]

instead of creating y1, y2, ... separately then cbind-ing them ?

Regards, Adai