Quantcast

Assignment to global data frame

Threaded

Assignment to global data frame

chidley.ryan
Hello.

Could someone please tell me how to do the below?

 assign( df.global [ row, col ] , local.value , envir = .GlobalEnv)

Context: RBlpapi package, subscribe ( ), disallows me from passing a dataframe defined globally to it, so i must edit the df inside the function passed to subscribe ( ) however i can't find the right syntax.

Thank you for your time.

Sent from my iPad