Automating Azure ML Experiments from R

PaulJr
Dear friends,

Hope you are all doing great. I created a forecasting model experiment in
azure ml studio and I am trying to automate the execution of the experiment.

Does anybody knows or has an idea of how to automate azure ml experiments
from R?

Best regards,

Paul

Re: Automating Azure ML Experiments from R

Regardt Schalkwyk
Hi Paul

Microsoft has made this really easy for you.
Just deploy the web service, go to services.azureml.net, select your web service, click on consume, go to sample code and select R.

It will give you a sample script using RCurl and rjson to consume your service.

Regards
Regardt

Regardt Schalkwyk