Books on R & Finance

Nelson Wong
Hi,

Just sharing a list of books which I have on R & Business/Finance, with worked example in R & respective packages, with regard to the recent discussion on R packages in finance. Later editions may be available.

  1.  Financial Analytics with R. Building a Laptop Laboratory for Data Science. Cambridge University Press. 2016.
  2.  Statistics and Data Analysis for Financial Engineering. Springer. 2011.
  3.  Financial Risk Modelling and Portfolio Optimization with R. Second Edition. Wiley. 2016.
  4.  Business Analytics Using R - A Practical Approach. Apress. 2017.
  5.  Introduction to R for Quantitative Finance. Packt. 2013.
  6.  Mastering R for Quantitative Finance. Packt. 2015.

Sincerely,

Nelson Wong
Malaysia

Re: Books on R & Finance

Henrique Ramos
Thanks for that list, Wong.

Another one:  Processing and Analyzing Financial Data with R. Free book
available in the following links:

*https://sites.google.com/view/pafdR/home
<https://sites.google.com/view/pafdR/home>*
*https://msperlin.github.io/pafdR/ <https://msperlin.github.io/pafdR/>*

> Just sharing a list of books which I have on R & Business/Finance, with
> worked example in R & respective packages, with regard to the recent
> discussion on R packages in finance. Later editions may be available.
>

>   1.  Financial Analytics with R. Building a Laptop Laboratory for Data
> Science. Cambridge University Press. 2016.
>   2.  Statistics and Data Analysis for Financial Engineering. Springer.
> 2011.
>   3.  Financial Risk Modelling and Portfolio Optimization with R. Second
> Edition. Wiley. 2016.
>   4.  Business Analytics Using R - A Practical Approach. Apress. 2017.
>   5.  Introduction to R for Quantitative Finance. Packt. 2013.
>   6.  Mastering R for Quantitative Finance. Packt. 2015.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Nelson Wong
> Malaysia

> should go.

Henrique P. Ramos

Books on R & Finance

Nelson Wong
You're most welcome Ramos. Here're 2 books of mine which I left out earlier in the previous post:

  1.  An Introduction to Analysis of Financial Data with R. Wiley. 2013.
  2.  Automated Trading with R. Quantitative Research and Platform Development. Apress. 2016.

Cheers.

Nelson Wong
Malaysia

Re: Books on R & Finance

Ilya Kipnis
Chris Conlan's book uses Yahoo getSymbols, so he'll have to update that.

I'm not sure if anyone has yet listed the book Harry Georgakopoulos and I
worked on--Quantitative trading with R.

(I wrote chapter 7, as an FYI)