Boundary_maps

Lara Dutra Silva
Hello,

I have a question. Is there any code in R, so I can delimiy the study area
(bounder)?

plot(proj63PA$Pittosporum_EMmeanByROC_mergedAlgo_mergedRun_mergedData,
main= "", xlab ="x.coords", ylab="y.coords", cex.axis=caxis)

Map.PNG (22K) Download Attachment

Re: Boundary_maps

Bert Gunter-2
See the CRAN Spatial task view:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Spatial.html for relevant packages (I
think).

Further queries should probably be directed to the r-sig-geo list, where
the relevant expertise is more likely to be found.

Cheers,
Bert

sticking things into it."