Quantcast

CAR

Threaded

CAR

Siswanto Sumargo
*I would like to simulate spatial data conditional **autoregressive
(CAR) model with weighted matrix order 2**Is there any package or
function in R to perform it ?
**Thanks in advance*

*Best Regards
Siswanto*

--
*Siswanto*
Department of Statistics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science

*“Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get” *

Threaded

Re: CAR

Bert Gunter-2
Rseek.org brings up what look like relevant hits on "conditional
autoregressive models." Have you looked at these? If so and they do
not suit, perhaps you should explain why not. If they do, please do
such searching on your own in future.

Cheers,
Bert

and sticking things into it."