CODE HELP

Saptorshee Kanto Chakraborty
Hello,

I am interested to apply an econometric technique of  Latent Variable
framework on Environmental Kuznets Curve for 164 countries for a span of 25
years.

The methodology and the code are from Simulation exercise from an
unpublished paper "Two Examples of Convex-Programming-Based
High-Dimensional Econometric Estimators" in R. Is it somehow possible to
apply it to my data.

I am attaching the codes

Thanking You

--
Saptorshee Chakraborty

Personal Website: http://saptorshee.weebly.com/

Re: CODE HELP

Eric Berger
Hi Saptorshee,
Two comments:
1. no attachments made it through to the list. You probably need to include
the code directly in your email, and send your email as plain text
(otherwise information gets stripped)
2. for anyone interested in following up on Saptorshee's question, I
searched for the paper "Two Examples ..." and found that it is available
for download from https://arxiv.org/pdf/1806.10423.pdf. (It looks quite
interesting with a lot of discussion regarding various optimization
packages and their current status regarding availability from R.)

Best,
Eric

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 5:01 AM, Saptorshee Kanto Chakraborty <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am interested to apply an econometric technique of  Latent Variable
> framework on Environmental Kuznets Curve for 164 countries for a span of 25
> years.
>
> The methodology and the code are from Simulation exercise from an
> unpublished paper "Two Examples of Convex-Programming-Based
> High-Dimensional Econometric Estimators" in R. Is it somehow possible to
> apply it to my data.
>

> I am attaching the codes
>
> Thanking You
>
> --
> Saptorshee Chakraborty
>
> Personal Website: http://saptorshee.weebly.com/
> posting-guide.html

Re: CODE HELP

Saptorshee Kanto Chakraborty
Hello,

Thank you for replying. I am sorry te codes were not attached, I did attach
them but I think it got blocked due to some filters. I am pasting the link
for the codes:
https://github.com/zhentaoshi/convex_prog_in_econometrics/tree/master/C-Lasso/PLS_static

The authors never replied I have contacted them twice, I think they are
very busy.

Any help will be useful.