CSV VALIDATION DATA

industrial

I need to validate all data that csv contains. I´m going to explain the structure of the csv:

1st Row: Header
From 2nd to N row: numbers and letters, depend on the column(some columns have fixed values-for example, all the column have the value 2 in all cells that compose the column-).

I need to validate that in the first row I have all the headers that I need(for example, 13 headers-13 columns- and in the header I need that validate that appear in the first cell DATE, in the second cell PRICE....).
In the other rows, I need to validate that I have all the columns that appear in the header and in the columns that have to appear fixed values, appear.

If there be a mistake, I need that R alert me.