Calculate LC50

AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa-3
Dear All: good morning

I need helps with the calculation of the *LC50*  from the data below

x<-c(0,0.3,0.7,1,4,10)
y<-c(100,86,65,51.3,19.2,7.4)

yxreg<-lm(y~x)

any help will be highly appreciated.

with many thanks
abou
______________________

*AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa, PhD*

*Professor of Statistics*

*Department of Mathematics and Statistics*
*University of Southern Maine*

Re: Calculate LC50

Eik Vettorazzi-2
Have a look at the drc-package.

btw. a linear model does not fit your data very well.

Cheers.

Am 22.02.2018 um 08:20 schrieb AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa:

> Dear All: good morning
>

> I need helps with the calculation of the *LC50*  from the data below
>

> x<-c(0,0.3,0.7,1,4,10)
> y<-c(100,86,65,51.3,19.2,7.4)
>
> yxreg<-lm(y~x)
>

> any help will be highly appreciated.
>

> with many thanks
> abou
> ______________________
>

> *AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa, PhD*
>
> *Professor of Statistics*
>
> *Department of Mathematics and Statistics*
> *University of Southern Maine*

Eik Vettorazzi

Department of Medical Biometry and Epidemiology
University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf

Martinistrasse 52
building W 34
20246 Hamburg

Phone: +49 (0) 40 7410 - 58243