CenReg download

Olofinsao Tosin
Greetings.

Please I need cenReg function and every package useful for Tobit regression
on R.

Kindly provide me the link for the download or attach the zip file to this
mail.

I expect your positive response soon.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Tosin Olofinsao

Re: CenReg download

Jeff Newmiller
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cenReg

Notice that you will need to use the install.packages function to install the package, and then the library function to attach it to the function search path.

On November 26, 2018 8:10:44 AM PST, Olofinsao Tosin <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Greetings.
>
>Please I need cenReg function and every package useful for Tobit
>regression
>on R.
>
>Kindly provide me the link for the download or attach the zip file to
>this
>mail.
>
>I expect your positive response soon.
>
>Thank you very much.
>
>Best regards,
>Tosin Olofinsao

Re: CenReg download

David Carlson
Perhaps you mean the censReg function in the censReg package? You obtain it using install.packages("censReg") and then loading it with library(censReg). As for other Tobit regression packages, Google "tobit regression r" works very well.

Your question suggests that you are just learning about R. You might find this list useful:

https://goo.gl/huajyf

David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University