Changing font of a certrain column in an excel file

Threaded

Changing font of a certrain column in an excel file

Persian Irani
Hi all!
I need an example/reference to show me how to change the font of a
certain column in an existing .xlsx  document. Thank you in advance

Threaded

Re: Changing font of a certrain column in an excel file

Jim Lemon-4
Hi Persian,
While this is not a forum for Excel:

Right click on the alphabetic label at the top of the column
Select "Format Cells"
Select the "Font" tab
Pick your font

I will leave it to others to deliver sermons about the moral dangers
of using Excel.

Jim