Classwise Selection of training and testing Data

Classwise Selection of training and testing Data

shankar

                   I need R code for the following theme:

Class wise selection of  training and testing data (80% Training Data and 20% Testing Data In R)

For Example
In Iris Dataset :  Species Column we have classes called Setosa,  versicolor and virginica

I want to select 80% of training  data from each class values i.e from Setosa,  versicolor and virginica.
and select 20 % of testing data  from each class values i.e from Setosa,  versicolor and virginica

Advance thanks
Shankru
shankar286@gmail.Com