Closed list?

Joysn71
Hello,

a few weeks ago i subscribed to this list and afterwards i send a question. I got a reply that my post needs moderator approval. It never happened.
Then i wrote to the list owners address. No reply.

How can i proceed?

Thanks in advance,
Joysn

Re: Closed list?

R. Mark Sharp
Its not closed. Have you read the posting guide?

Mark

R. Mark Sharp, Ph.D.
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

On Sep 29, 2016, at 1:38 PM, Joysn71 <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

Hello,

a few weeks ago i subscribed to this list and afterwards i send a question. I got a reply that my post needs moderator approval. It never happened.
Then i wrote to the list owners address. No reply.

How can i proceed?

Thanks in advance,
Joysn

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files and/or...{{dropped:13}}

Re: Closed list?

Duncan Murdoch-2
On 29/09/2016 2:38 PM, Joysn71 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> a few weeks ago i subscribed to this list and afterwards i send a question. I got a reply that my post needs moderator approval. It never happened.
> Then i wrote to the list owners address. No reply.
>
> How can i proceed?

I see a post from you with subject "[R] Architect from Open Analytics"
on Sept 10.  No responses to it; I guess nobody else uses that package.

Re: Closed list?

mark leeds
someone who moderates the list, myself included, may have mistakened it for
spam and rejected it. In that case, it never got to the list.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Duncan Murdoch <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> On 29/09/2016 2:38 PM, Joysn71 wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> a few weeks ago i subscribed to this list and afterwards i send a
>> question. I got a reply that my post needs moderator approval. It never
>> happened.
>> Then i wrote to the list owners address. No reply.
>>
>> How can i proceed?
>>

> I see a post from you with subject "[R] Architect from Open Analytics" on
> Sept 10.  No responses to it; I guess nobody else uses that package.
>
> Duncan Murdoch

> ng-guide.html

Re: Closed list?

David Winsemius

> On Sep 29, 2016, at 8:57 PM, Mark Leeds <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> someone who moderates the list, myself included, may have mistakened it for
> spam and rejected it. In that case, it never got to the list.

I think the post was accepted and the poster just doesn't realize it:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2016-September/441702.html

(I think I was the one who approved it two weeks+ ago.)

--
David.

> On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Duncan Murdoch <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> On 29/09/2016 2:38 PM, Joysn71 wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> a few weeks ago i subscribed to this list and afterwards i send a
>>> question. I got a reply that my post needs moderator approval. It never
>>> happened.
>>> Then i wrote to the list owners address. No reply.
>>>
>>> How can i proceed?
>>>

>> I see a post from you with subject "[R] Architect from Open Analytics" on
>> Sept 10.  No responses to it; I guess nobody else uses that package.
>>
>> Duncan Murdoch

>> ng-guide.html

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA