Conduct Network Analysis

Threaded

Conduct Network Analysis

SEB140004 Student
Greeting.

Dear Mr/Mrs/Miss,

I want to create a network by using R but I only have a table that contain
OTU ID and the abundance value of two samples ONLY.

Isn't possible? If can, which package can be used?
Greatly appreciated to any suggestions and helps.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Kang Chin Yi

Threaded

Re: Conduct Network Analysis

Rainer Krug-3
I don’t know anything about network analysis, but I really guess that more information is needed to give an answer.

Cheers,

Rainer

> On 14 Jul 2017, at 05:08, SEB140004 Student <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Greeting.
>
> Dear Mr/Mrs/Miss,
>
> I want to create a network by using R but I only have a table that contain
> OTU ID and the abundance value of two samples ONLY.
>
> Isn't possible? If can, which package can be used?
> Greatly appreciated to any suggestions and helps.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
> Kang Chin Yi

University of Zürich

Cell:       +41 (0)78 630 66 57

Fax (D):    +49 - (0)3 21 21 25 22 44

email:      [hidden email]

Skype:      RMkrug

Threaded

Re: Conduct Network Analysis

Boris Steipe
Have a look at the functions available in the igraph package.

B.

> On Jul 13, 2017, at 11:08 PM, SEB140004 Student <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Greeting.
>
> Dear Mr/Mrs/Miss,
>
> I want to create a network by using R but I only have a table that contain
> OTU ID and the abundance value of two samples ONLY.
>
> Isn't possible? If can, which package can be used?
> Greatly appreciated to any suggestions and helps.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
> Kang Chin Yi

Threaded