Continuous Wavelet tranform in Biwavelet Package

Continuous Wavelet tranform in Biwavelet Package

Rmetrics mailing list
Dear All,
I have 15 minutes of temperature data for 3 years and would like calculate and plot the CWT using wt command in Biwavelet package.

Appreciate if someone could tell me the way to define it in wt command.
Thank you,

Re: Continuous Wavelet tranform in Biwavelet Package

Michael Weylandt
Hi FMH,

Perhaps you could set up a minimal reproducible example [1,2] to help
us answer your question.

Note that the biwavelet [sic] package has lots of examples that you
can access. The most useful ones are probably found by running

example(wt)

and

example(biwavelet)

Cheers,
Michael

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 1:59 AM, FMH via R-SIG-Finance
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear All,
> I have 15 minutes of temperature data for 3 years and would like calculate and plot the CWT using wt command in Biwavelet package.
>
> Appreciate if someone could tell me the way to define it in wt command.
> Thank you,

Re: Continuous Wavelet tranform in Biwavelet Package

Michael Weylandt
I'm watching election results right now so can't answer.

Keeping the list cc'd in case someone else can.