Correlation Matrix

boltonboy999
Hi everyone,

This is pretty urgent so if anyone can help that would be great.

I have a table of information.  The categories are weight, height, calories and skinfold.  There are 20 entries.  I have had to carry out linear regressions of calories on height, weight and on height and weight.  I have done this using the lm(calorie~height) function etc.

This has given me the 't' values I needed to proove significance etc.

Now I am trying to find the correlation matrix of estimated coefficients.  Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks in advance

Re: Correlation Matrix

sayan dasgupta
Hi ,

 you can try using cov2cor(vcov(lm(calorie~height))) to get the correlation matrix of estimated coefficients

boltonboy999 wrote