Create a CSV file with R with content in specified columns

Create a CSV file with R with content in specified columns

seyiosinowo
Hello guys,
I am pretty new to R programming so my question might be a bit basic so I apologize in advance.
I am trying to create a new table in R from an existing table.
To illustrate please see the table below:

The query looks at the 2nd and 3rd column and maps instances that combination occurs to produce a new table.

As you can see, there are no instances of repeat and that is critical.
I tried doing this using the Unique function but I have not been able to compute it well enough to generate the CSV output to be like this.

Please help..
Seyi