Creating a data frame

Friedman, Abigail
I keep getting error messages when running my data frame code and I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong.

Re: Creating a data frame

Nathan Parsons
Please post both the code you are using and the error, Abigail.

Nate
On Oct 9, 2018, 11:59 AM -0700, Friedman, Abigail <[hidden email]>, wrote:

> I keep getting error messages when running my data frame code and I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong.

Re: Creating a data frame

Rui Barradas

Well, you must post the said code (and data), how can we help you
without seeing it?

In order to post data, post the output of dput(df) in your mail. Or, if
it is too big with the output of dput(head(df, 20)). (df is the name of
your dataset.)

Also, don't post in html, please, see the note at the bottom of this and
all R-help e-mails.

Rui Barradas