Cursor lag: Mac High Sierra, R 3.4.2, Macbook Air 2017

Cursor lag: Mac High Sierra, R 3.4.2, Macbook Air 2017

kevin bleakley
Hi,

I'm running High Sierra on a new "2017" Macbook Air.  I upgraded R from a
previous version (3.2 or 3.3 ?) and now there is a huge lag on the curser
in the R command window itself and in script files. I am not using RStudio.

There is a page on GitHub detailing the same problem currently when using
Rstudio. I have no idea whether this problem is related or not.

Cheers
Kevin

Re: Cursor lag: Mac High Sierra, R 3.4.2, Macbook Air 2017

Jeff Newmiller
This is an excellent example of a question that would be appropriate for the R-sig-mac mailing list. Do read the Posting Guide.