Quantcast

D'agostino-Pearson K2 omnibus test.

James Allsopp-2
Hi,
Is there an implementation of the D'agostino K2 omnibus test in an R
package. I've found the D test in the fBasics package, but this doesn't
give the same answer as my algorithm. I've already coded a version of
the K2 and need to check the results.

I have a set of spectra with gaussian distributed noise and I want a statistical test to separate those with no signal (so the data should be distributed normally) from those spectra with a line. Has anyone any experience of this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
James