Data analysis using weights

bswagerty3
Hi,

I am trying to obtain the mean and sd (weighted) of many dvs (categorical and continuous). I have used survey to obtain just their base means and sds, however now for the next step I want to compare their means against multiple ivs (categorical).

Example of what I am doing: I am taking disability status (IV) and comparing it to female, asian, and ses (DV). For unweighted I know you can do: aggregate(ASIAN~IVDISABILITY, mean, data=data), but how do you add a weight variable?

Thank you!