Discrete Uniform Distribution

Threaded

Discrete Uniform Distribution

Muhammad-Usman Zaheer
Hey

I want to generate a discrete uniform distribution as follows:

For example:

I want to get 278734 records each with a numbers between 7-10. And the sum
of numbers in 278734 records to be equal to 2253712. Once this is done, I
want to get that printed to an excel file such that

Record             Value
1                        9
2                        7
so on
278734             8

The total for column "Value"=2253712

​Thanks.​

​m.u.zaheer​

Threaded

Re: Discrete Uniform Distribution

Jeff Newmiller
Which step do you need HELP with? Read the Posting Guide... you should be posting plain-text-formatted emails, with example code and data showing how far you have come. This is not a free programming service.

Of course if this is homework then you should be asking your instructor or other support staff for help.