Elastic net

woleogunjobi@gmail.com
Dear R users,
                        I am using "Glmnet" package in R for applying "elastic net" method. In elastic net, two penalities are applied one is lambda1 for LASSO and lambda2 for ridge ( zou, 2005) penalty. How can I  write the code to  pre-chose the  lambda1 for LASSO and lambda2 for ridge without using cross-validation
Thanks in advance

Tayo