Error in Kendall(1:length(x), x) : length(x)<3

Error in Kendall(1:length(x), x) : length(x)<3

swati29

I am trying to run greenbrown package on my NDVI raster time series of two years (2009 and 2011). For this I prepared a raster brick of 24 layers , the code is pasted below:
ascs <- list.files(path="D:/sample/asc", pattern = ".asc$", full.names = TRUE)
ascs1 <-stack(ascs)
ascs1<- brick(ascs,24)
trendmap <- TrendRaster(ascs1, start=c(2009, 1), freq=12, method="AAT", breaks=0)

while running this I am getting an error :
Error in Kendall(1:length(x), x) : length(x)<3

Can anyone help me with this ? I am really stuck here

the greenbrown package helps in finding the greening and browning area in ndvi time series , for this it runs MAnKendall test on the raster data .

thanks,
Swati