Error in Plot function

emy

Error in Plot function

emy
Hello, I am new to R Studio. I have imported a csv file and saved it in a dataframe. It has two columns both of type character, as that's what it gives me when I call str() function. Then I tried to execute a simple plot function using: plot(dtf$Location, dtf$NetValueTC) and here is the error message I get :
Error in plot.window(...) : need finite 'xlim' values
In addition: Warning messages:
1: In xy.coords(x, y, xlabel, ylabel, log) : NAs introduced by coercion
2: In xy.coords(x, y, xlabel, ylabel, log) : NAs introduced by coercion
3: In min(x) : no non-missing arguments to min; returning Inf
4: In max(x) : no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf

Can anyone help me with this, i have seen some old posts like thi and tried some solutions but none of them seems to work!
Much appreciated !