Error in UseMethod("xmlAttrs", node) : no applicable method for 'xmlAttrs' applied to an object of class "NULL"

Error in UseMethod("xmlAttrs", node) : no applicable method for 'xmlAttrs' applied to an object of class "NULL"

Clifton B. Sothoron Jr.
I'm running R 3.4.1 on Linux.  I'm getting the following error message.

Error in UseMethod("xmlAttrs", node) : no applicable method for 'xmlAttrs' applied to an object of class "NULL"
Calls: rdKMeans -> rdLoadModel -> xmlAttrs

This appears to be a known issue in R Linux that was supposed to be patched.  Is this really fixed?  Was it fixed in 3.4.2?
https://github.com/lbusett/MODIStsp/issues/51

I just ran "yum update R" from my Centos box and V3.4.2 doesn't show up.  I'm still at 3.4.1.  Does anyone know when the Redhat repository will be updated?

Thanks in advance,

Clifton Sothoron
Logi Analytics Inc.