Error: subscript out of bounds using lsmeans package

Error: subscript out of bounds using lsmeans package

troth
Hi everyone,

I used a cumulative link model (ordinal-package) to analyse an ordinal response variable using this formula:
Mod ~ State + SI + FocalAge + FocalSex + SubjectSex*SubjectAge

After running this model, I wanted to use lsmeans for post-hocs. However, when I try to run commands from the lsmeans-package for my model (e.g.: ref.grid(model1, mode="cum.prob", data=MyData)), I get the following error:

Error in parse(text = x, keep.source = FALSE)[[1L]] :
  subscript out of bounds

I'm relatively new to R, and I really can't figure out how to solve this problem. Can anybody help me?

Thank you in advance