Error when trying to install package rggobi

Error when trying to install package rggobi

PaulJr
Dear friends,

I am currently using R version 3.4.2 (64-bit for Windows) and when trying
to download package rggobi an error pops up with the following message:

"The program can´t start because libxml2-2.dll is missing from your
computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"

Is this suggesting me to reinstall R or is there a way to get the
libxml2-2.dll somewhere to solve this issue?

Best regards,

Paul

Re: Error when trying to install package rggobi

Jeff Newmiller
Have you read [1]? Specifically the SystemRequirements and URL fields? If you have installed GGobi previously, perhaps you need to do it again?

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/rggobi/index.html