Exact Poly-K Test

Galois Theory
Hello All,

I am looking for a package with an R implementation of the Exact Poly-K
Test; any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Exact Poly-K Test

Bert Gunter-2
A search on rseek.org on "exact poly-k test" brought up several hits. Did
you not try this? Are none of the hits suitable?

sticking things into it."

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 1:07 PM Evarite Galois <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am looking for a package with an R implementation of the Exact Poly-K
> Test; any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Exact Poly-K Test

Bert Gunter-2
Oh, and if you wish to fake a famous name for your signature, you should
get it right: it's √Čvariste Galois.

sticking things into it."