Quantcast

Export Results

Pedro Mota Veiga
Hi R users,
How can I automatically export results and graphs to a file?
Thanks in advance

Pedro Mota Veiga

Re: Export Results

Henrique Dallazuanna
See ?Sweave

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Pedro Mota Veiga <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi R users,
> How can I automatically export results and graphs to a file?
> Thanks in advance
>
> Pedro Mota Veiga

Henrique Dallazuanna
Curitiba-Paraná-Brasil
25° 25' 40" S 49° 16' 22" O

Re: Export Results

Tal Galili
See
?pdf
?png
?sink

There is also R2wd (about which I wrote here:
http://www.r-statistics.com/2010/05/exporting-r-output-to-ms-word-with-r2wd-an-example-session/
)

And there are also the "brew", and "Sweave" packages (as Henrique
mentioned).

Best,
Tal

----------------Contact
Contact me: [hidden email] |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com (English)

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 6:58 PM, Pedro Mota Veiga <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi R users,
> How can I automatically export results and graphs to a file?
> Thanks in advance
>
> Pedro Mota Veiga

Re: Export Results

Liviu Andronic
On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 7:42 AM, Tal Galili <[hidden email]> wrote:
> And there are also the "brew", and "Sweave" packages (as Henrique
> mentioned).

Also, odfWeave and Sweave via LyX. I believe that this is FAQed.
Liviu

Re: Export Results

Pedro Mota Veiga
Thanks for your sugestions.

But when I do "wdGet(T)" I have de next message.
> wdGet(T)
Error in if (!(tmp[["ActiveDocument"]][["Name"]] == filename)) tmp$Open(paste("path",  :
  argument is of length zero

What is happen?

Thaks for all

Re: Export Results

Tal Galili
Do you have an open word file ?

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Pedro Mota Veiga <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Thanks for your sugestions.
>
> But when I do "wdGet(T)" I have de next message.
> > wdGet(T)
> Error in if (!(tmp[["ActiveDocument"]][["Name"]] == filename))
> tmp$Open(paste("path",  :
>  argument is of length zero
>
> What is happen?
>
> Thaks for all

Threshold Cointegration test

Setlhare Lekgatlhamang
Dear R Users (particularly tsDyn package users),

I am very new in the use of R and the contributed packages in need of
urgent assistance (see attachment for the explanation of the problem).

Could someone assist me on conducting threshold cointegration test in R
using the tsDyn package. I have gone thru the tsDyn manual and managed
to use the code therein to estimate self-exciting threshold
autoregressive (setar) models but I did not come across code to use in
testing for cointegration.

Thanks to you for anticipated assistance.

Lexi

DISCLAIMER:
Sample Disclaimer added in a VBScript.

Re: Threshold Cointegration test

David Winsemius
Read the Posting Guide. Your attachment apparently did not meet the
requirements therein.

On Jun 30, 2010, at 10:52 AM, Setlhare Lekgatlhamang wrote:

> Dear R Users (particularly tsDyn package users),
>
> I am very new in the use of R and the contributed packages in need of
> urgent assistance (see attachment for the explanation of the problem).
>
> Could someone assist me on conducting threshold cointegration test
> in R
> using the tsDyn package. I have gone thru the tsDyn manual and managed
> to use the code therein to estimate self-exciting threshold
> autoregressive (setar) models but I did not come across code to use in
> testing for cointegration.
>
> Thanks to you for anticipated assistance.

Re: Threshold Cointegration test

Setlhare Lekgatlhamang
Thanks David. I shall read the posting guide and resend. Sorry for being
absent from the R users' discussion for a day - yesterday was a holiday
in Botswana.

Lexi

Read the Posting Guide. Your attachment apparently did not meet the
requirements therein.

On Jun 30, 2010, at 10:52 AM, Setlhare Lekgatlhamang wrote:

> Dear R Users (particularly tsDyn package users),
>
> I am very new in the use of R and the contributed packages in need of
> urgent assistance (see attachment for the explanation of the problem).
>
> Could someone assist me on conducting threshold cointegration test
> in R
> using the tsDyn package. I have gone thru the tsDyn manual and managed
> to use the code therein to estimate self-exciting threshold
> autoregressive (setar) models but I did not come across code to use in
> testing for cointegration.
>
> Thanks to you for anticipated assistance.

**************

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT

DISCLAIMER:\ Sample Disclaimer added in a VBScript.\ ...{{dropped:3}}

Re: Threshold Cointegration test

Setlhare Lekgatlhamang
Hi,

I have read the posting guide and also the warning on my posting that
was sent to me some minutes after I posted. I realize that my posting
was too large/heavy coz of the equations in the attachment. It seems I
will not be able to post it.

But thanks a lot David.

Read the Posting Guide. Your attachment apparently did not meet the
requirements therein.

On Jun 30, 2010, at 10:52 AM, Setlhare Lekgatlhamang wrote:

> Dear R Users (particularly tsDyn package users),
>
> I am very new in the use of R and the contributed packages in need of
> urgent assistance (see attachment for the explanation of the problem).
>
> Could someone assist me on conducting threshold cointegration test
> in R
> using the tsDyn package. I have gone thru the tsDyn manual and managed
> to use the code therein to estimate self-exciting threshold
> autoregressive (setar) models but I did not come across code to use in
> testing for cointegration.
>
> Thanks to you for anticipated assistance.

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT

DISCLAIMER:\ Sample Disclaimer added in a VBScript.\ ......{{dropped:14}}