Extract latitude and longitude from several geottaged jpeg files

Extract latitude and longitude from several geottaged jpeg files

Alejo C.S.
Hi all, I have several jpeg files with lat long information. I want to make
a lat long table whit this info. Anyone knows how to do it? Can't find
anything in google.

Thanks a lot in advance

A.

Re: Extract latitude and longitude from several geottaged jpeg files

MacQueen, Don
That's a pretty vague question, but you might be able to do it with
functions from the raster package.

Followup on this topic should be to R-sig-geo.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
7000 East Ave., L-627
Livermore, CA 94550
925-423-1062

On 4/24/15, 3:46 PM, "Alejo C.S." <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi all, I have several jpeg files with lat long information. I want to
>make
>a lat long table whit this info. Anyone knows how to do it? Can't find
>anything in google.
>
>Thanks a lot in advance
>
>A.

Re: Extract latitude and longitude from several geottaged jpeg files

Michael Sumner-2
Geospatial image maps or just exif tags?

Search for "r exif" for several leads.

Cheers, Mike