Facing problem in installing the package named "methyAnalysis"

Facing problem in installing the package named "methyAnalysis"

Pijush
Dear Sir,

I have been using R for a long time. But recently I have faced a problem
when installing the Bioconductor package named "methyAnalysis". Firstly it
was require to update my older R (R version 3.4.3 (2017-11-30)) in to newer
version. That time I have also updated the RStudio software.

After that when I have tried to install the package named "methyAnalysis".
It shows some error given below.

No methods found in package ‘IRanges’ for requests: ‘%in%’,
‘elementLengths’, ‘elementMetadata’, ‘ifelse’, ‘queryHits’, ‘Rle’,
‘subjectHits’, ‘t’ when loading ‘bumphunter’
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘methyAnalysis’:
 objects ‘.__T__split:base’, ‘split’ are not exported by 'namespace:IRanges'
In addition: Warning message:
replacing previous import ‘BiocGenerics::image’ by ‘graphics::image’ when

I also try to install the package after downloading the source package from
Bioconductor but the method is useless.

Please help me to install the package named "methyAnalysis".

Thanking you

regards
Pijush

Re: Facing problem in installing the package named "methyAnalysis"

Michael Dewey-3
Dear Pijush

You might do better to ask on the Bioconductor list as IRanges does not
seem to be on CRAN so I deduce it is a Bioconductor package too.

Michael

On 29/12/2017 07:29, Pijush Das wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>

> I have been using R for a long time. But recently I have faced a problem
> when installing the Bioconductor package named "methyAnalysis". Firstly it
> was require to update my older R (R version 3.4.3 (2017-11-30)) in to newer
> version. That time I have also updated the RStudio software.
>
> After that when I have tried to install the package named "methyAnalysis".
> It shows some error given below.
>
> No methods found in package ‘IRanges’ for requests: ‘%in%’,
> ‘elementLengths’, ‘elementMetadata’, ‘ifelse’, ‘queryHits’, ‘Rle’,
> ‘subjectHits’, ‘t’ when loading ‘bumphunter’
> Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘methyAnalysis’:
>   objects ‘.__T__split:base’, ‘split’ are not exported by 'namespace:IRanges'
> In addition: Warning message:
> replacing previous import ‘BiocGenerics::image’ by ‘graphics::image’ when
>
> I also try to install the package after downloading the source package from
> Bioconductor but the method is useless.
>
> Please help me to install the package named "methyAnalysis".
>
> Thanking you
>

> regards
> Pijush

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html

Re: Facing problem in installing the package named "methyAnalysis"

Pijush
Thank you Michael Dewey.
Can you please send me the email id for Bioconductor.

regards
Pijush

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 5:20 PM, Michael Dewey <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dear Pijush
>
> You might do better to ask on the Bioconductor list as IRanges does not
> seem to be on CRAN so I deduce it is a Bioconductor package too.
>
> Michael
>

> On 29/12/2017 07:29, Pijush Das wrote:
>
>> Dear Sir,
>>

>> I have been using R for a long time. But recently I have faced a problem
>> when installing the Bioconductor package named "methyAnalysis". Firstly it
>> was require to update my older R (R version 3.4.3 (2017-11-30)) in to
>> newer
>> version. That time I have also updated the RStudio software.
>>
>> After that when I have tried to install the package named "methyAnalysis".
>> It shows some error given below.
>>
>> No methods found in package ‘IRanges’ for requests: ‘%in%’,
>> ‘elementLengths’, ‘elementMetadata’, ‘ifelse’, ‘queryHits’, ‘Rle’,
>> ‘subjectHits’, ‘t’ when loading ‘bumphunter’
>> Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘methyAnalysis’:
>>   objects ‘.__T__split:base’, ‘split’ are not exported by
>> 'namespace:IRanges'
>> In addition: Warning message:
>> replacing previous import ‘BiocGenerics::image’ by ‘graphics::image’ when
>>
>> I also try to install the package after downloading the source package
>> from
>> Bioconductor but the method is useless.
>>
>> Please help me to install the package named "methyAnalysis".
>>
>> Thanking you
>>

>> regards
>> Pijush

>> ng-guide.html

> Michael
> http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html

Re: Facing problem in installing the package named "methyAnalysis"

Martin Morgan-3
On 12/29/2017 07:00 AM, Pijush Das wrote:
> Thank you Michael Dewey.
> Can you please send me the email id for Bioconductor.

https://support.bioconductor.org

Make sure you are using packages from a consistent version of Bioconductor

   source("https://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
   BiocInstaller::biocValid()

Martin

> regards
> Pijush
>
> On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 5:20 PM, Michael Dewey <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Pijush
>>
>> You might do better to ask on the Bioconductor list as IRanges does not
>> seem to be on CRAN so I deduce it is a Bioconductor package too.
>>
>> Michael
>>

>> On 29/12/2017 07:29, Pijush Das wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Sir,
>>>

>>> I have been using R for a long time. But recently I have faced a problem
>>> when installing the Bioconductor package named "methyAnalysis". Firstly it
>>> was require to update my older R (R version 3.4.3 (2017-11-30)) in to
>>> newer
>>> version. That time I have also updated the RStudio software.
>>>
>>> After that when I have tried to install the package named "methyAnalysis".
>>> It shows some error given below.
>>>
>>> No methods found in package ‘IRanges’ for requests: ‘%in%’,
>>> ‘elementLengths’, ‘elementMetadata’, ‘ifelse’, ‘queryHits’, ‘Rle’,
>>> ‘subjectHits’, ‘t’ when loading ‘bumphunter’
>>> Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘methyAnalysis’:
>>>    objects ‘.__T__split:base’, ‘split’ are not exported by
>>> 'namespace:IRanges'
>>> In addition: Warning message:
>>> replacing previous import ‘BiocGenerics::image’ by ‘graphics::image’ when
>>>
>>> I also try to install the package after downloading the source package
>>> from
>>> Bioconductor but the method is useless.
>>>
>>> Please help me to install the package named "methyAnalysis".
>>>
>>> Thanking you
>>>

>>> regards
>>> Pijush
>>>
>>>          [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

>>> ng-guide.html
>>>

>> --
>> Michael
>> http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html

Re: Facing problem in installing the package named "methyAnalysis"

Robert Baer
Bioconductor help is here:

https://www.bioconductor.org/help/