Forecasting and demography

Threaded

Forecasting and demography

Peter Thuresson
Hello R users,

I wonder if anybody have some info about interesting forecastning population packages/books in R. It is specifically about demographics, i e models for handling fertility rates, mortality and migration etc, i'm interested.

Best regards/Peter

Threaded

Re: Forecasting and demography

Bert Gunter-2
Please search before such posting!

googling "R demography" immediately brought up the "demography"
package (including references therein, I'm sure).

"Forecasting population in R" brought up additional hits.

etc.

Cheers,
Bert

and sticking things into it."