Forecasting methods in R

R help mailing list-2
Hi,
I am learning R for forecasting. Is there any document where I can learn how to apply R in forecasting time series using Holt-Winters method and ARIMA modelling?
Thanks,Amitabh

Re: Forecasting methods in R

Alex Zarebski
Hey,

You should probably check out the =forecast= package which is pretty close
to a default solution as you'll find.

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/forecast/

If you google around this you should find some useful stuff.

Cheers,
Alex

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 12:15 PM Amitabh Kumar via R-help <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am learning R for forecasting. Is there any document where I can learn
> how to apply R in forecasting time series using Holt-Winters method and
> ARIMA modelling?
> Thanks,Amitabh

Re: Forecasting methods in R

Bert Gunter-2