Function Relevel DOE NOT FOUND

CHIRIBOGA Xavier
Dear Forum,

Which functions and packages should be installed to make work the function "relevel"?

treatment<-revel(treatment,ref="Db")
Error: no se pudo encontrar la funci�n "revel"

Thank you very much for your help,

Xavier Chiriboga M.
PhD Candidate
Fundamental and Applied Research in Chemical Ecology Lab.
Institute of Biology
University of Neuchatel

Website: https://www.unine.ch/farce/home/membres/xavier-chiriboga.html

Re: Function Relevel DOE NOT FOUND

José María Mateos-2
On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 03:25:18PM +0000, CHIRIBOGA Xavier wrote:
>Dear Forum,
>

>Which functions and packages should be installed to make work the function "relevel"?
>

>treatment<-revel(treatment,ref="Db")
>Error: no se pudo encontrar la funci?n "revel"

You have a typo there, it should be "relevel", not "revel".

In my current distribution, it works right from the start, so I don't
think you'll need to install anything:

$ R
[...]
-> relevel
function (x, ref, ...) UseMethod("relevel")
<bytecode: 0x90f9dc0>
<environment: namespace:stats>

Cheers,

JMM.

Re: Function Relevel DOE NOT FOUND

Bert Gunter-2
Check your spelling: "relevel" not "revel"

It's in stats  (as well as probably others).

Cheers,
Bert

sticking things into it."

On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 8:25 AM, CHIRIBOGA Xavier <[hidden email]