Fwd: Adding a timeline style graphic using r-highcharter

whj

Fwd: Adding a timeline style graphic using r-highcharter

whj
 Adding a timeline style graphic using r-highcharter
I have hydro-graphs that I am creating using *highcharter* library in R. I
want to add another variable(or adjust value with any existing variable) to
this graph as a timeline (as shown in the image). The value table for this
variable is a time series data frame as well but, the values are as "0" and
"1" where "0" shows no flood and "1" shows flood. So I want to show (only
value "1") this as flood duration as a timeline.
image link
https://i.stack.imgur.com/2hVoZ.png

link for data and code
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I76ASCvu7V7Iv-MjeVAAXONnyJqCyOWi