Fwd: Re: Fwd: R errors

Michael Dewey-3
Please do not just reply to me but also to the list as other people
there more expert than I may be able to help you better.

Michael

         From: NYI NYI HTWE <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
         Date: Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 1:49 PM
         Subject: R errors
         To: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

         Dear

         I'm very new R-user.
         I run a model successfully and my supervisor ask me to confirm
         the result.
         Then I run the same model again. However, it returns the error
         message in
         printing report and model creating as below which I haven't seen
         in my
         first attempt. I tried several times, but the same error returned.
         I removed R from my computer and re-install 2 times, but the
         same thing
         happened.

         Please let me know how to proceed.

         Error in print01Report(TAbehdata, TAeff, modelname =
         "TA_coev_Second_Attempt") :
             wrong parameters; note: do not include an effects object as
         parameter!

         Error in sienaModelCreate(projname = "TA_coev_Second_Attempt",
         modelType =
         3,  :
             modelType must have names of dependent networks

         Regards

         Nyi Nyi
         Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation
         Hiroshima University

         ---
         http://www.avg.com

     --     Michael