GlobalEnv error

Haida
Dear all

May I know how to solve this problem? I have encountered this problem after
I have logged out from Rstudio. Thank you

Warning: namespace ‘caret’ is not available and has been replaced
by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘fit.ann’
Warning: namespace ‘ggplot2’ is not available and has been replaced
by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘p1’
Warning: namespace ‘plotly’ is not available and has been replaced
by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘p’
Warning: namespace ‘easyGgplot2’ is not available and has been replaced
by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘plot’
Warning: namespace ‘RSNNS’ is not available and has been replaced
by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘fit.mlp’
Warning: namespace ‘ipred’ is not available and has been replaced
by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘fit.treebag’

Re: GlobalEnv error

Jeff Newmiller
Error messages are useful, but without knowing what you did during your session it is hard to look more closely. It would also be helpful to see the output of the sessioInfo function, and the contents of your .Rprofile file in your home directory. Read the Posting Guide, which cautions you that this is a plain text-only mailing list... your "formatted" email gets damaged to some varying extent when it goes through the formatting stripper.

Also, this is an R support area, not an RStudio support area. You should confirm that these errors occur when you use R or RGui.

On March 22, 2018 2:07:40 PM PDT, Haida <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Dear all
>
>May I know how to solve this problem? I have encountered this problem
>after
>I have logged out from Rstudio. Thank you
>
>Warning: namespace ‘caret’ is not available and has been replaced
>by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘fit.ann’
>Warning: namespace ‘ggplot2’ is not available and has been replaced
>by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘p1’
>Warning: namespace ‘plotly’ is not available and has been replaced
>by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘p’
>Warning: namespace ‘easyGgplot2’ is not available and has been replaced
>by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘plot’
>Warning: namespace ‘RSNNS’ is not available and has been replaced
>by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘fit.mlp’
>Warning: namespace ‘ipred’ is not available and has been replaced
>by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘fit.treebag’

Re: GlobalEnv error

R help mailing list-2
You haven't given much context, but these error message can come from
load() when loading a *.RData file that contains objects reference packages
not installed in the current installation of R.  When R starts it will load
a ".RData" file if one exists, this file is typically created when R shuts
down
and you ask it to save the current session.  If you recently upgraded R you
the newly installed R may not have all the packages that were installed in
the version that you last used.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 2:07 PM, Haida <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> May I know how to solve this problem? I have encountered this problem after
> I have logged out from Rstudio. Thank you
>
> Warning: namespace ‘caret’ is not available and has been replaced
> by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘fit.ann’
> Warning: namespace ‘ggplot2’ is not available and has been replaced
> by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘p1’
> Warning: namespace ‘plotly’ is not available and has been replaced
> by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘p’
> Warning: namespace ‘easyGgplot2’ is not available and has been replaced
> by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘plot’
> Warning: namespace ‘RSNNS’ is not available and has been replaced
> by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘fit.mlp’
> Warning: namespace ‘ipred’ is not available and has been replaced
> by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘fit.treebag’

> posting-guide.html

Re: GlobalEnv error

Haida
Previously, the R software was perfectly run without error and I am not
sure why this happens. I have not installed any new R. If the *RData file
is the problem, what should I do?
Thank you

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 7:58 AM, William Dunlap <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You haven't given much context, but these error message can come from
> load() when loading a *.RData file that contains objects reference packages
> not installed in the current installation of R.  When R starts it will load
> a ".RData" file if one exists, this file is typically created when R shuts
> down
> and you ask it to save the current session.  If you recently upgraded R you
> the newly installed R may not have all the packages that were installed in
> the version that you last used.
>
> Bill Dunlap
> TIBCO Software
> wdunlap tibco.com
>
> On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 2:07 PM, Haida <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Dear all
>>
>> May I know how to solve this problem? I have encountered this problem
>> after
>> I have logged out from Rstudio. Thank you
>>
>> Warning: namespace ‘caret’ is not available and has been replaced
>> by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘fit.ann’
>> Warning: namespace ‘ggplot2’ is not available and has been replaced
>> by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘p1’
>> Warning: namespace ‘plotly’ is not available and has been replaced
>> by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘p’
>> Warning: namespace ‘easyGgplot2’ is not available and has been replaced
>> by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘plot’
>> Warning: namespace ‘RSNNS’ is not available and has been replaced
>> by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘fit.mlp’
>> Warning: namespace ‘ipred’ is not available and has been replaced
>> by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘fit.treebag’

>> ng-guide.html

Re: GlobalEnv error

R help mailing list-2
Find the .RData file and rename it to anything else.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com