Graph help -- using Car's logit function

Graph help -- using Car's logit function

kmore
Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

(Using the **logit** function in package **car**)

My Statistical analyses were conducted on probability estimates ranging from 0% to 100%. As it's not ideal to run linear models on percentages that are bounded between 0 and 1, these estimates were logit transformed.

However, this introduces a researcher degree of freedom. In Package **Car**, the logit transformation code is
Hide   Copy Code
logit(p = doc$value, adjust = 0.025)

logit definition/Description

Compute the logit transformation of proportions or percentages.

Usage

Hide   Copy Code
logit(p, percents=range.p[2] > 1, adjust
)

Arguments

p a numeric vector or array of proportions or percentages.
percents TRUE for percentages.
adjust adjustment factor to avoid proportions of 0 or 1; defaults to 0 if there are no such proportions in the data, and to .025 if there are.)

I chose the default adjustment factor of .025, but I need to determine at what point my values are greater than .05 to show I did not choose an ajustment value that makes my results significant.

Ultimately, I want to find the range of adjustment factors do we get P < 0.05?And at what point do we get P > 0.05?

## The final product I'm looking for is a figure with the following features:
## 1) Adjustment factor on the x-axis
## 2) P value on the y-axis
Does anyone know how to do this? Thank you so much in advance.