Graphics Device API change

Threaded

Graphics Device API change

Paul Murrell-2
Hi

r72261 in r-devel has modified the graphics device API and bumped
R_GE_version in GraphicsEngine.h (to satisfy PR 16951).

This means that ...

(i) third-party graphics device packages need to be reinstalled.

(ii) third-party graphics device packages will ideally need a new
version for r-devel.

(iii) any packages that make use of getGraphicsEvent() should test
against r-devel (and let me know of any problems).

Thanks

Paul
--
Dr Paul Murrell
Department of Statistics

Threaded

Re: Graphics Device API change

frederik
Thank you Paul for taking care of these patches. I'm very glad to see
them finally applied in r-devel.

Frederick