Help With R Implementation in Computer Modeling

Help With R Implementation in Computer Modeling

MacheteMirage
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this.
I'm working on using the insect modeling software ILCYM and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this program or it's implementation with R.

I am attempting to establish the developmental time in the model builder, however I keep getting the error message, " Problems while sending parameters to R".

This leads me to believe that the data is not getting to R. I'm in dire need of assistance!

Let me know if this is the wrong place!