Quantcast

Help for R plot

Fabrice Tourre
Hi all,
How to plot as the coordinate  as in my attachment? I want to trim the
coordinate  and one of plot as the figure in attachment. Does any one
have such example?
Thanks.

Screen shot 2011-01-17 at 11.22.20 AM.png (31K) Download Attachment

Re: Help for R plot

Peter Ehlers
On 2011-01-17 02:26, Fabrice Tourre wrote:
> Hi all,
> How to plot as the coordinate  as in my attachment? I want to trim the
> coordinate  and one of plot as the figure in attachment. Does any one
> have such example?
> Thanks.

Maybe you're looking for something like axis.break
or gap.plot in the plotrix package?

Peter Ehlers

Re: Help for R plot

Dieter Menne
Fabrice Tourre wrote
How to plot as the coordinate  as in my attachment? I want to trim the
coordinate  and one of plot as the figure in attachment. Does any one
have such example?
http://markmail.org/message/3jn2sqoep36ckswb
(for a lattice-lookalike)

and package

plotrix

Dieter

Re: Help for R plot

Fabrice Tourre
Hi
Thanks for you suggestion. I used histograme in lattice packages. If
it is possible lattice can do it, it will be better.