Help in R package

Akram Alhadainy
Hello,

I watched your YouTube videos for explanation for R package. They are
really helpful for new beginner for using R. Please I need your help for
solving inequalities that contain beta functions using R studio. I attached
the file that contains this inequalities.

I appreciate your help and looking forward to hear from you.

Akram

Inequalities.pdf (386K) Download Attachment

Re: Help in R package

David Winsemius

> On Oct 5, 2017, at 7:19 PM, Akram Alhadainy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I watched your YouTube videos for explanation for R package.

Rhelp is a mailing list. It does not release Youtube videos.

> They are
> really helpful for new beginner for using R. Please I need your help for
> solving inequalities that contain beta functions using R studio. I attached
> the file that contains this inequalities.

We are also not a code writing service and we don't do homework. Please read the Posting Guide.

> I appreciate your help and looking forward to hear from you.
>
> Akram

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA