Help

Habtamu Gebreselassie
I had installed R studio desktop in my laptop but i could n't use it
properly due an output "Error in normalizePath(dir, winslash = "/",
mustWork = TRUE) :
unused argument(s) (winslash = "/", mustWork = TRUE)" on r console. please
i am in need of your
immediate assistant.

with regards.

Re: Help

David Winsemius

> On Dec 29, 2016, at 7:38 AM, Habtamu Gebreselassie <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I had installed R studio desktop in my laptop but i could n't use it
> properly due an output "Error in normalizePath(dir, winslash = "/",
> mustWork = TRUE) :
> unused argument(s) (winslash = "/", mustWork = TRUE)" on r console. please
> i am in need of your
> immediate assistant.

Rhelp is not set up to provide support for RStudio. You should use the RStudio support pages. When you do so, be sure to provide them more information about your machine and operating system than you did in this message.

--
David.

> with regards.

David Winsemius